- This event has passed.
[Member’s Only] 1:1 with Jennifer Banks on “Scaling with Integrity”
August 19, 2019 @ 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Join Stephanie as she interviews Jennifer Banks on our August Featured Module, “Scaling with Integrity.” Join us on Zoom live (link can be found in the Member’s Club Calendar) and bring your questions!
About Jennifer Banks:
I teach first time business owners how to become profit and cash flow experts so they have the freedom to do the work that really matters. I can help you build a business that’s proactive, flexible and set up to thrive for many years to come.
I specialize in helping business owners:
– Increase profitability and positive cash flow
– Make great decisions based on streamlined, relevant financial information
– Create a profitable promise your customers will love
– Know exactly which numbers will shift the needle
– Focus your time and energy on the work that’s most essential
– Structure your business to support your vision and growth
– Put systems in place that allow you to step away from day to day operations
– Build a supportive team that motivated and disciplined
HOW AM I DIFFERENT?
I spent several years advising private, owner managed companies while working for Deloitte, the world’s largest professional services firm. I’ve also put this advice into practice as a CFO and gotten great results.
My clients reap the benefits of my extensive experience working inside hundreds of businesses and seeing first hand what works and what doesn’t.