Vision Board Workshop
January 25, 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Join the Integrous Women community of givers and heart-centered leaders as we come together to build our 2020 Vision Boards.
As stated by Forbes:
- Almost two-thirds of small business owners believe that visualizing goals helps them map and develop their business plans.
- One in five small business owners used a vision board or other visual representation when starting their business; 76% of those business owners said that today their business is where they envisioned it would be when they started it.
- Eighty-two percent of small business owners that used a vision board from the get-go reported that they have accomplished more than half the goals they included on that board.
At Integrous Women, we not only focus on your business success, but we also bring in your personal power and philanthropy as core pillars of focus.
Our vision board is one of our best workshops and WILL SELL OUT so grab your ticket today!
During this event you will:
- Learn about how and why vision boards work
- Get hands on and build your board!
- Analyze your board based on psychological research
- Connect with other ambitious, driven women
- Receive guidance and support from our group of mentors
All supplies will be provided for you (board, magazines, scissors, glue). If there are specific things you would like for your board to include, we recommend bringing that along with you.
Food and drinks will also be provided.
Selecting your Ticket
Choose Member ticket only if you are a monthly or annual paying member of Integrous women (click here to learn more).
Choose Non-Member ticket if you are not a current paying member.
By attending this event, you are supporting Integrous Women in our 10/20/30 Sustainable Impact Model. To learn more, click here.
Launched in January 2014, the Eureka Building is a 41,000 square-foot creative office, coworking and event campus in Irvine designed to offer Orange County’s startups a community, accelerate innovation and support local entrepreneurship.